Custom Quilling makes every effort to have your shopping experience enjoyable. Below are a few guidelines, if at any time you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Money Order (Personal Checks are no longer accepted):
Orders will be held until money order has cleared, which may take up to ten business days.
- Payment must be received within in seven days from the placement of the order. If not received within this time frame the order will be canceled and items will be returned to inventory.
- Due to the increase of fraud we no longer can accepted personal checks.
- International: Duty, taxes, or customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser; these fees are paid to the respective countries, not to Custom Quilling.
- First Class international shipping does not provide tracking, if you wish to track you shipping please select Priority Mail.
- Custom Quilling is not responsible for a shipped order when confirmation has been received from the USPS that the order has shipped and/or it has been delivered to the shipping address provided. Nor if First Class shipping is chosen as method of shipping.
- Shipping insurance is available at an additional charge, please contact Custom Quilling before making a payment
- Returns will not be accepted for the following items (unless shipped in error): Books, Videos, and Patterns.
- Approved products can only be returned within 10 days of your order with authorization from Custom Quilling.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged on all approved returns.
- All returns must be in the original packaging and condition.
- The cost of shipping merchandise back to us is your responsibility.
- Reshipping or restocking fee will not be charged on replacement items only if items were shipped in error.
- Refunds will be issued as a store credit, unless other arrangements have been made.
Infrequently items may become unavailable after placing your order. Custom Quilling does not backorder items, if this occurs a refund will be issued in a store credit or in the same method as payment received.
Custom Quilling is not responsible for typographical errors in listings